Sunday 31 August 2014

August Favourites.

YEYY!! Welcome back to my blog :) So this time im gonna to share my August Favorites.


Another month has flow by too quickly which means another monthly Favourite #yay

This month i brought a lot of skin care product and dont worry i’ll review them in another post. So yeah, lets get started!

1.(Etude House)Wonder pore freshener
I already using this toner for 2 months and im so obsess with this toner :)!.

2. Nature Republic Aloe Vera gel.
92% of aloe Vera <3 this moisture and soothing your face.

3.Hada labo  Ultimate whitening milk
Alot of function and really good for your skin!

4.Seche Vite (nail polish)
Im verrryyyyyy very obsess with this top coat, fast dry and give you a clean look.

5. Maybelline colour tattoo
Yes! I review this a week ago :) you can check it if you wanted to know about this product

Done! Thats all my August Favourite :D Hope you enjoy and see you on another post love yaxx!

No comments:

Post a Comment