Sunday 17 August 2014

( Review) Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 hours eyeshadow

Hi guys!!
Today im going to reviewing
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 hours eyeshadow. Which i Brought it yesterday.



Back




Front


I love this cream eyeshadow, its give you sparkle in your eyes haha!

I use this as my base eyeshadow,
The staying power of the Colour Tattoo eyeshadow really is quite incredible



, I tried it on myself, when im going to 1 day vacation i used it and its really lasting longer until i came back to my house. I dont even use eye primer . And its WATERPROOF OMG im not lying 

This eyeshadow really creamy and applies

 effortlessly to eyelids, i apply it using my

 finger, but remember to keep your finger clean before apply it.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo is travel friendly and adding a nice shimmering colour its really recommended for party night but you can use it in day too!

So have you try Maybelline Colour Tattoo ? what is your favourite colour?


No comments:

Post a Comment